Your privacy is a top priority for us.
Who are we: Far East Broadcasting Associates of India, having its office at 7, Commissariat Road, Post Box 25066, Bangalore – 560025, – the term includes (hereinafter collectively referred to as “ FEBA India”, “we”, “us” or “our”), respect your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our FEBA India/ FEBA Online website and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
Our website address is: https://febaonline.org/
When dealing with your personal information we as an organization are required to observe our obligations under the Information Technology Act 2000 (ITA-2000). FEBA India is a not-for-profit organisation that is dedicated to Sharing hope, purpose & Life throughout the world through media.
We collect information about people so as to allow us to communicate with them and inform them of the upcoming programmes and events. To allow you to participate in interactive features on our website. We do not use the information in any way other than in the furtherance of our objects and purposes.
We may collect information in letter, email, text, and other electronic messages between you and our website, through mobile and desktop applications you download from our website. When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to our website, we do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used.
It does not apply to information collected by us through any other means, including on any other website operated by any third party; or from any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on our website.
Children under the age of 14
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 14. If you are under 14, do not provide any information on our website. If we come across any information which is sent by a child without parental consent, we will delete any such information.
We might also use your information for the following purposes:
- For the immediate reason for which you have provided it to us (for example, to enable us to process your request, to receive reply to your prayer requests, etc);
- To maintain contact with you about our work, to report to you about our work, or to encourage you to learn about what we do; and any other purpose directly related to our work and for which you have provided consent (where it is reasonably required by law).
- To our partners and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we partner with.
- We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of FEBA India, our donors, listeners, friends or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of legal dealings, fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We don’t rent, sell or exchange your information. The types of organisations to whom we normally disclose your personal/aggregated information include those who help us administer our technology information systems. Sometimes we may be legally required to disclose your information, for example, to government departments. We take reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations when handling your personal information.
Cookies and links to other websites
When you visit this website a record of your visit is logged. The following data is supplied by your browser:
Your IP address and/or domain name;
Your operating system (type of browser and platform);
The date, time and length of your visit to the website; and
The resources you accessed and the documents you downloaded.
This information is used to compile statistical information about the use of our website. If you do not want ‘cookies’ to be used please adjust your browser settings to disable them. Cookies includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
We accept donation payments through Paytm. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to Paytm, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the billing information.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to third party websites, and third party websites may also have links to our website.
We encourage you to read the privacy policies of any website you link to from our website.